SDI-12 Digital tdt Sensor
The Acclima Digital TDT® Soil Moisture Sensor represents a revolutionary advance in the irrigation industry and is now available as a research tool. Calibration-free accuracy & stability.
- Absolute volumetric water content (% VWC)
- Soil Temperature
- Soil Conductivity
- Soil Permittivity
The digital soil moisture sensor is a very effective tool to log moisture data for a variety of applications.
It is the first moisture sensor to incorporate the accuracy of digitized Time Domain Transmissometry in a low-cost instrument, providing highly accurate absolute readings of soil moisture under all conditions of temperature and soil chemistry under which crops will grow.
- Absolute VWC accuracy ±2%
- Operates in all soils
- Large 100 ml soil sample volume
- No maintenance, simple installation
- 316 stainless steel construction 20+ years life
- Moisture readings remain stable with changes in salinity, soil chemistry and temperature.
Operating Temperature Range 33°F to 122°F (0.5°C to 50°C)
Survival Temperature Range: -31°F to 176°F (-35°C to 80°C)
Durable housing and waterproof epoxy construction
Width: 2 1/8" (5.4 cm)
Height: 9/16" (1.4 cm)
Length: 8" (20.3 cm)
Wire Length: 10m flexible sheathed